The quad split super-stick painted tama is inspired by the depths of the sea and its breaking waves. The top of the tama features a white tracking spot to hone your tracking to where you never miss a spike.
This Pro model has custom art workin the big cup, rim, handle and limited edition ocean seal.
Deep Sea Mod Features:
- Made from Maple Wood
- Shift KenShape
- KUSA Bearing to Keep Your String Tangle-Free
- Large Cups for Insane Playability
- Quad Split Blue & White Tama Coated with Super Sticky Paint
- Wave graphic burned into the big cup.
- Make Waves Kanji on cup rim.
"The ocean represents the subconscious, the unknown parts of the mind, the dark hidden depths of the ocean standing for unknown, unexplored thoughts, emotions, feelings, that are not visible on the surface. If in a piece of art a person has to go far out on the ocean alone, this could mean it's a symbol for the person facing his own subconsciousness, going deep into his own emotions and his mind."
- Tj Kolesnik
Längd: 18 Cm (Standard)